Additional features and tools will include:
- Introduction of a listing health score
- After doing a deep dive into how consumers interact with your content, we have determined the content areas within your listing that have the largest impact on your qualified leads. For example, a listing with at least one image is four times more likely to generate a qualified lead than a listing without an image. Your listing health score will help you to determine how “healthy” your listing is and will provide direction on the areas that need improvement.
- Updated Reporting
- A redeveloped reporting section will make it easier to see how your content is performing and will provide insight into which listings, offers and events are performing best.
- More Help Content
- Additional help content throughout the platform will provide more clarification on content requirements as well as tips, tricks and links to helpful resources to optimize your content for maximum performance.
- Homepage Improvements
- Design enhancements will make it easier to navigate through the platform and will save you time and effort in finding the information you need most.
Check your ATIS account in the coming weeks as we begin to phase in these exciting features and tools.
What is ATIS
The Alberta Tourism Information Service (ATIS 2.0) is a free content marketing tool available to all Alberta tourism operators. Aimed at increasing a tourism business’s online exposure, ATIS is a powerful marketing tool that stores and manages Alberta tourism content in one single accessible platform. Content entered into ATIS is standardized and distributed to a number of digital properties, including Travel Alberta’s suite of websites and marketing channels, as well as a growing network of publishers, websites and apps that support tourism content.
To put it simply, ATIS is a powerful web tool to help Alberta tourism operators increase their digital exposure and connect with the digital channels that travellers use to plan their vacations.
You can read more of the news on source