Sustainable tourism and wildlife safety are the topics of a panel discussion to be held at the Calgary Zoo on May 8, from 11:30 a.
The free event is open to Alberta tourism organizations interested in building a sustainable tourism business and will include a tour of the new Panda Passage habitat.
- Carol Patterson, President, Kalahari Management Inc.
- Kim Titchener, President, Bear Safety & More
- Peter Findlay, Director, Guest Services, Calgary Zoo
- Ye Luo, Chengdu Forestry Bureau
- Moderator: Gillian Cardwell, Calgary Zoo
The event takes place at the Enmax Conservatory at the Calgary Zoo, hosted by organizers Alberta Culture and Tourism and the Calgary Zoo.
For more information or to register visit the event website
You can read more of the news on source