Time is running out to nominate your organization for the 2018 Alberta Tourism (Alto) Awards. Submit your application by September 7, 2018.
The Alto Awards recognize individuals and organizations who enrich Alberta’s tourism industry, inspire others and demonstrate what can be accomplished by working together.
Accepting nominations in the following categories:
- Alberta Pride – Recognize a business or organization that captures the essence of the Alberta experience.
- Marketing Excellence – Creative marketing campaigns that encourage travel to, and within, Alberta (Three awards based on marketing budget).
- Marketing Partnership – Exceptional achievement in tourism marketing through successful partnerships.
- Outstanding Sustainable Tourism – Tourism development that meets the needs of visitors while protecting and enhancing the environment.
- Service Excellence – Outstanding customer service to visitors, employees, suppliers and stakeholders.
- Tourism Event or Festival of the Year – Events or festivals that drive tourism attendance, highlight unique Alberta programming and generate economic benefits to their community.
Two new categories introduced for 2018:
- Tourism Content – Storytelling content that fulfills a strategic goal.
- New Tourism Experience – New authentic experience highlighting the people, places and cultures of Alberta.
The Alto Awards will be presented at the awards gala in Banff on October 22, 2018 as part of the 18th Annual Travel Alberta Industry Conference.
Join us in celebrating and recognizing Alberta’s tourism industry. Submit your application for an Alto Award now.
You can read more of the news on source